Energetic software engineer with 7+ years experiences developing Web applications. The first employee of Increments, a well-known successful startup company in Japan. Increased the site scale of qiita.com 100+ times.
- Designed and maintained data pipeline for a recommender system.
- Implement a chatbot for internal use and drive chatops culture in the company.
- Introduced terraform and designed plan/apply workflow using GitHub and CircleCI.
The first employee of the company. As a CTO (2014/01 - 2017/05):
- Formulated software engineer job ladder.
- Performed internal audits and documented results.
- Managed and addressed engineer hiring issues.
- Successfully mentored 10+ engineers.
- Wrote tech specs and identified risks before starting major projects.
As a Software Engineer:
- Developed qiita.com and grown the site scale 100+ times.
- Designed scalable system on AWS.
- Designed an architecture of systems based on DDD and Clean Architecture.
- Released 10+ OSS projects to GitHub and continuously maintained them.
- Documented in-house technology and worked on reducing implicit knowledge.
- Wrote tests for sustainable development.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues.
- Work well within a team environment, showing solid relationship-building skills.
As a member of the Chrome team, worked on a project to investigate how web browsers are utilized in real world.
Designed and implemented a system that manages 5,000+ servers.
Kyoto University, JapanM.S. in Social Informatics
Kyoto University, JapanB.S. in Information Science
- Yuku Takahashi, Hiroaki Ohshima, Mitsuo Yamamoto, Hirotoshi Iwasaki, Satoshi Oyama, Katsumi TanakaJournal of the DBSJ, Vol. 10, No. 1, pp. 25 -- 30, June 2011
Evaluating Significance of Historical Entities Based on Impacts CalculationYuku Takahashi, Hiroaki Ohshima, Mitsuo Yamamoto, Hirotoshi Iwasaki, Satoshi Oyama, Katsumi TanakaJournal of the IPSC, Vol. 52, No. 12, pp. 3542 -- 3557, December 2011
Extraction and Geographical Navigation of Important Historical Events in the WebMitsuo Yamamoto, Yuku Takahashi, Hirotoshi Iwasaki, Satoshi Oyama, Hiroaki Ohshima, Katsumi Tanaka Katsumi TanakaTransactions in GIS, Blackwell Publishing Ltd, 2011
Evaluating Significance of Historical Entities Based on Tempo-Spatial Impacts Using Wikipedia Link StructureYuku Takahashi, Hiroaki Ohshima, Mitsuo Yamamoto, Hirotoshi Iwasaki, Satoshi Oyama, Katsumi TanakaThe 22nd ACM Conference on Hypertext and Hypermedia (HT2011), June, 2011
Extraction and Geographical Navigation of Important Historical Events in the WebMitsuo Yamamoto, Yuku Takahashi, Hirotoshi Iwasaki, Satoshi Oyama, Hiroaki Ohshima, Katsumi TanakaThe 10th International Symposium on Web & Wireless Geographical Information Systems (W2GIS2011), LNCS 6574, pp.21-35, March, 2011
切りひらくRuby 第7回 ElasticsearchをRubyから使おう髙橋侑久WEB+DB PRESS Vol. 87
切りひらくRuby 第10回 RailsでReactを使う髙橋侑久WEB+DB PRESS Vol. 90